The Renewal of your Vows is a perfect way for a couple to express how you feel about each other after all those years together. (This ceremony can not only reflect the couple's life together, but a special date and place). You may have travelled a road of bumps, highs and lows and now wish to re-announce your life together? Maybe the journey you have travelled together, reflects on how you feel now, and that is why you are here today?
There are many ways in which you can reaffirm these special times:
- It can include children, family and loved ones and all those special times shared.
- You may have in the past eloped or married overseas.
What a great opportunity to have a ceremony with all your family and friends who were unable to attend.
- You may wish to choose just a private ceremony with family and friends.
- You may choose to have a ceremony with all the glitz and glamour.
- A traditional wedding.
- Spiritual Wedding.
- Beach Wedding.
- You can re-create elements of your first wedding.
I have a broad variety of vows and poems readings and Ceremonies for you to choose from. I will lend you my booklet 'Your Choices' for you to look at, in the leisure of your own home. I will help you to create a special unique ceremony, tailored to your wishes.
What my Fee gives you!
Your choice of Renewal Ceremony, you can either choose from my samples or crafted for you by me. You may have something special in mind!
- No obligation first consultation is free
- Catering to you individual needs.
- Attending and officiating professionally at your Ceremony.
- Lending you my booklet "Your Choices" to help you select choices for your special day and how to write your vows. This booklet is lent when deposit is paid.
- Practising your vows together, if required.
- Use of my portable wireless PA system for larger ceremonies and for playing of music during the Ceremony.
- Presenting you with a professionally prepared Certificate, and a beautifully presented copy of your vows to keep.
- Unlimited consultations with me either personally or by phone, or email.
I look forward you meeting with you to discuss the time, date and venue of your choice!