As your wedding celebrant I offer a fully professional service.
I will conduct your wedding with warmth, compassion, pride and dignity.
I am reliable and well groomed and will dress appropriately to the theme of your wedding.
I do recognise that this is your day and it should be memorable and truly special. This day should be treasured, with the words of love and the deep feelings you have for each other that will bring a lifetime of dreams and happiness.
My promise to you is that I will assist you throughout the entire process.
I am able to produce a ceremony or we can create a special ceremony together. I do offer a variety of ideas, various ceremonies, readings and poetry. These examples are contained in the booklet, called 'Your Choices'. This Booklet will help you to choose a memorable ceremony which will reflect you as a couple. It also contains a section on how to write your vows. (this booklet is lent once the deposit has been paid).
Please contact me for a suitable time and date to discuss your personal requirements.
If a rehearsal is required, this can also be arranged.
I have various props and equipment and can be used on the day, including a PA system.
Wedding Ceremonies you can choose from -
- You may wish to have a Short and Sweet Ceremony
- A more in-depth Wedding Ceremony
- Something a little less complex
- On the Beach
- At a Reception
- In the Park
- In the back yard
- Non-denominational chapel
- Check out my budget wedding below!
- The choice is yours!
- Love Lock Ceremony
- Unity Candle
- Dove Ceremony
- Sand Ceremony
- Wine Ceremony or Wine Sharing
- Hand Washing/Hand Warming
- Ring Blessing
- Invoking the Four Directions
- Rose Sharing
- Unique Ceremonies List
Beautiful Budget Wedding Ceremony for your Special Day!
I would be delighted to officiate you Marriage Ceremony and to attend to all legal requirements as set out by the Attorney General’s Department. Have your wedding your way with an experienced authorized celebrant. I offer a very affordable option, make use of my garden gazebo by the pool, free of charge.
If you don’t want the fuss of a big wedding or you are on a budget. Looking for a simple ceremony, perhaps you were thinking of a registry office style wedding?
Well look no further. My quick and simple ceremonies are the answer instead of going to the Registry for almost the same price. Have your wedding when you want it, any day any time with your choices.
- Is your Fiancé overseas and need a quick ceremony?
- Do you live overseas and wish to marry in Australia? - please see "Legal Requirements if Married in Australia"
- Are you looking for a simple intimate wedding and affordable ceremony, but still with choices. With just a few people and your witnesses to attend?
- My gazebo may be your answer!
Wedding Ceremony Cost for your Special Day.
My fee includes the following:
- First consultation is free
- Creation of a unique and personalised ceremony.
- Unlimited consultations with me either personally or by phone, or email.
- An initial meeting in my office or place of your choice.
To undertake the legal paperwork and thoroughly discussing your wedding ceremony.
- Rehearsal and practice your vows with you, if that is what you wish.
- Preparing all the legal documents prior, during and after the wedding.
- A worksheet and check list for your convenience.
- Undertaking the lodgement of said documents.
- Presentation copy of your Certificate of Marriage.
- Travel within the metropolitan area.
- The use of my PA System with CD player during the ceremony.
- Presentation copy of your ceremony to keep as a memento of your wedding day.
Contact me today to find out more about this easy option. I look forward in meeting with you to discuss your Ceremony!